Project – Site Manager
Skills :This position will accept bid packages; assist in gathering, calculating and compiling of data for use in bid proposals; assist in the assembly of proposal packages; assist the company director in reviewing job progress on paper and in person; order required material, hardware, consumables, tools, equipment, etc.
Work environment includes visits to industrial facilities indoors and out in all kinds of weather. Noise levels will be moderate to high. Various pieces of equipment will be in operation with bells, whistles and alarms sounding. Will occasionally access areas in confined space and at heights using ladders and stairways.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Receive, review, and understand full spectrum of RFQ bid documents.
- Apply take-off quantities into an estimating spreadsheet in order to develop bid costs for use in proposals.
- Assist in preparation of proposal documents, inspections, general sales and supplier negotiations
- Maintain files of working documents to serve as a back-up to the estimate.
- Assist in preparation of cost analysis reports on a regular basis for record keeping and presentation to management as necessary.
- Participate in developing current project updates to include, but not limited to the following:
– Updating bill of material quantities?
– Developing recovery schedules?
– Tracking project progress as percent complete?
– Tracking project progress in terms of qualifying productivities?
– Determining estimated vs. actual for various project statistics
- Prepare progress requests (invoices) for submittal to customer as directed by the company president and follow up with customer to ensure prompt payment is received for work completed.
- Write various correspondences to customers & owners on matters of importance per direction of the company director.
- Participate in evaluation of completed jobs and compile accurate cost histories for use in future estimates.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. No phone calls.